Monday, July 12, 2010


Dear God....

Its me Selima. I know its been a while since we have spoken but I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and I do think think about you and Love You. I know its seems like I only call you when I need a little help with something but I am working on that. I am a work in progress, but you know I am trying. Right? Before I selfishly give you my list of things I need help with I'd like to put someone else's needs first for a change.

I have a near and dear Youtube pal who is going through something awfully sad. So I wanna take a minute to pray for her well being and strength as she is going through Chemo. I love me some Ms. Audry and I wanna continue to see her around. I find myself not watching her videos lately because I cant help but think about what she is going through. I wanna say something profound and brilliant to make her day but its hard because I see her trying to put on a smile when she is obviously hurting inside. I love her. Thats all I am gonna say about.

Now my list seems so petty when it is something I can easily change myself. I still need help so I will continue but not go into much detail:

Please help me with my addictions to cigarettes, soda pop, food, cursing, make-up, wigs and weaves, and most of all Ebay.

Like the old saying goes: "Save money and it will save you."

Amen

2 comments:

L said...

Amen!

Unknown said...

Selima,

I have been trying, and trying to get on your website but have not had any luck until today. I want to say, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know God does everything for a reason and I have to believe that is why I was finally able to get to your blogspot today. I am sitting here crying my eyes out because of the beautiful prayer you said for me and I just want to say thank you. I really was felling it today and that just gave me the breakthrough I needed. I pray that you are feeling much better as well. Take care Selima. I love you too. Be blessed!!

Post a Comment